Hey y’all! I’m Wendy, the blonde and brains behind this website. Unaplogetically from the great state of Arkansas and now living in good ole’ Texas. Go Aggies! Whoop!
I’m a crafty geek can’t handle much caffiene and has a thing for pirates.
42 random factoids about moi:
- My favorite color is PINK.
- I love to eat shrimp, chicken fried steak and dark chocolate.
- If they were real, I would marry Mr. Clean or King Dollar.
- In high school I played clarinet, tenor and alto sax, but I really wanted to play flute so I could do Jethro Tull songs.
- I am addicted to Investigation Discovery. I love real crime shows.
- I have a degree in Computer Network Adminstration.
- I’m working on a degree in Criminal Justice. I want to be a real CSI.
- I love to cook.
- And BAKE.
- I suck at math, but still manage to use it every day.
- I love to write cursive and hate that schools are not teaching it anymore.
- I used to talk a lot and now I am pretty quiet. I guess I ran out of things to say.
- I quote totally random tv shows and movies.
- I <3 the internets.
- I often know how things are going to happen before they do (sp00000ky).
- Texas Humidity is evil.
- My parents were awesome. They have both passed away.
- I miss their voices and hugs from my daddy.
- Sometimes there just aren’t enough rocks.
- I want to go to Paris.
- I almost died a few times.
- Once I had the whole white lights experience. Now I just have a scar and a missing spleen to show for it.
- I’m that annoying person checking her phone during the previews of a movie.
- I’ve already had my own midlife crisis.
- Pshych hospitals are cold. I should write a book about that one.
- People always say the first thing they notice about me is my eyes. I got them from my mommy
- I got laid off from a job and two weeks later I broke my left wrist. I have great timing!
- I have always wanted to be married and have three kids. Decided one will do
- I can’t stand to see anything in pain.
- I miss records.
- And LOST.
- My brother was two grades ahead of me in school. Built in body guard
- I prefer Captain and Coke (Zero, please).
- My nails are almost always painted. The look weird to me without some color.
- I make jewelry, a lot.
- I love to sew.
- I am extremely creative. I’m not bragging
- I have made stained glass items.
- When I get home from work I usually put my hair into a ponytail.
- I met my husband at Wal-Mart.
- We got married in a restaurant in Corpus. Really!
- My favorite movies are Goonies, The Outsiders, The Lost Boys, Rush, The Shawshank Redemption, and The Green Mile.
posted by Wendy